At Windrush Alpacas we have worked hard to build a varied selection of top quality herdsires with sought after genetics. From the prized Accoyo bloodlines, to herdsires producing color, low medulation, fineness and density we have herdsires to meet your needs.
We know that the decision to send your female alpaca to another farm for a breeding is one that is not made lightly. We want you to feel comfortable that your female alpaca will be in safe and knowledgeable hands during her stay here.
- Your alpaca will be in the care of one of the most experienced alpaca breeders in the Southwest.
- We follow a strict quarantine protocol to ensure the health and safety of your alpaca during her visit.
- Our herd is BVDV negative
- We handle your alpaca with care and consideration, she will be treated as one of our own during her stay with us.
- We maintain excellent breeding records and will provide you with frequent updates on the progress of the breeding process.
- Our veterinarian has over 20 years of camelid experience
Our breeding contract includes up to 90 days free agistment, an initial ultrasound or progesterone test to confirm pregnancy, a live birth guarantee, discounts for multiple breeding purchases. Feel free to contact us for a copy of our breeding contract or with any questions you may have.